*POSTPONED* Masterclass: How to approach a painting with Shirley Kirkcaldy 22/09/2019
* POSTPONED * This masterclass had been postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, new dates available soon. You may register interest at email@example.com
HOW TO APPROACH A CANVAS – BEGINNERS CLASS
with Shirley Kirkcaldy
Sunday September 22nd / 10 am – 4 pm
Maximum 3 people – £80 per person (includes only some materials)
BOOKING ESSENTIAL – Limited spaces
Coomposition and layout
Let’s fill that blank canvas!
With this confidence-filling course you will learn how to effectively start a canvas from idea to composition of elements, and developing a good layout to transalte into interesting pieces.
This course will focus on developing the following techniques:
- Understanding your subject
- Basic composition & mark making
- Choose your paints and your palette
- Use of colour and paint to create volumes and perspective
- How to blend by eye to create better flow